Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved
BODYSTEPô is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-a-long music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body.
Burn lots of calories for a leaner body
Improve your strength through core conditioning work
Raise your overall fitness levels
Improve your coordination
Improve your bone health and density
Increase your heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout
There are 12 music tracks in a BODYSTEP class, each with a specific exercise focus to create a full body workout.
1. Warmup Warm up your body with a series of simple aerobic moves.
2. Step Warmup Think of this track as ĎStep Schoolí. Itís where you learn how to step correctly, as you continue to warm the body.
3. Step Orientation In this track you will find the intensity gradually lifts as you increase your range of movement and add light propulsions.
4. Step Athletic This is the first peak in the class. Itís time to lift the energy and your heart rate, break a sweat and climb higher with more athletic stepping exercises to improve cardio fitness.
5. Mixed Strength Time to lower the step a level, ease back on the cardio and put bigger demands on the legs and glutes for lower body strength and toning.
6. Power Peak Here you will power up and hit the second peak. We use intense stepping exercises and dynamic lateral movement to improve cardio and endurance fitness.
7. Step Recovery This is where you will catch your breath with slower and more controlled stepping exercises to work on balance and stability. Itís also the time to focus on lower body toning and sculpting.
8. Party Step Hit party mode, smile and have fun in this anything goes approach to stepping. Your instructor uses different themes and movement styles to create a party on a step.
9. Speed Step A signature track for BODYSTEPô. Youíll lower the step height, and move your feet faster for speed and agility training.
10. Peak This is the third and final cardio peak where you have the option to really push it by raising the height of your step. This track is a physically challenging combination of dynamic propulsive exercises and strong lower moves. Give it all youíve got and reap the rewards as you make it to the end.
11. Recovery/Pushups/Abdominals Catch your breath and move to the floor for conditioning work for the upper body and abdominals.
12. Cooldown/Stretch Stretch your muscles as you cool down. This completes the full body workout.